Recognized by the American Alliance of Museums
Some of the best museums in the U.S. can be found at universities. From the well-known institutions of higher learning, to the smaller schools spread across the country, university collections are a national treasure.
Large and small universities depend on HTB to insure their museum collections, rare books, archaeological artifacts and campus-wide outdoor sculptures. If you are responsible for your school’s fine art insurance, please give us a call. You will appreciate our team’s knowledge and expertise in fitting broad fine art insurance into your university’s insurance program.
Recommended Insurance Products
- Fine Art Insurance
- Commercial Property
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability
- Crime Insurance
- SHOWSTOPPERS® Event Cancellation Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Employee Benefit Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Workers’ Compensation
- Foreign General Liability
Founded in 1906, the American Alliance of Museums’ membership includes 30,000 museums, individuals and companies. Our longstanding relationship with the AAM gives us tremendous insight into the unique exposures faced by museums today.
AAM Members receive the following discounts:
- Fine Art Insurance: Institutional members receive 5% off their annual premium while AAM accredited institutions receive a 10% discount.
- Directors’ & Officers’ Liability: 10% premium discount.
- Property & Liability Insurance Package: Discounts available for qualified members.